Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Trailer Treasure

I've listed a couple upcoming movies I'm really excited for and the reasons why I'm pumped to see them.




Pineapple Express

Reasons: James Franco (He is sexy even as a complete stoner), Seth Rogen, marijuana, guns, thugs (Although his role will most likely be small, I love Craig Robinson aka Darryl from The Office)



Tropic Thunder

Reasons: Ben Stiller, Jack Black, Robert Downey, Jr. (He is the one in the trailers who has made me laugh the hardest), Jay Baruchel (I thought he was so adorable in Knocked Up)



Watchmen

Reasons: Zack Snyder, sweet trailer, Jeffrey Dean Morgan (Okay, he was hott as Denny on Grey's Anatomy)



American Teen

Reasons: Hannah Bailey (aka The Rebel), the whole Breakfast Club thing going on, nostalgia (I'm going to miss high school)



Twilight

Reasons: read the books, vampires, a real Edward Cullen (I'm not ashamed to admit that I've always fantasized about a vampire falling in love with me!)

2 comments:

Katydid said...

Except for the last one, which could even be forgiven because Cedric Diggory is SO SEXY, I want to see all of those.

Maybe we can go swimming before Pineapple Express.

calencoriel said...

Okay...I thought that was Cedric Diggory in the trailer...I just figured I was insane and related everything to HP in some way.

I feel much better.