Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Nursing Adviser Arrested

A few weeks ago, one of the advisers for the School of Nursing, Chris Johnson, came to our Nursing survey class to speak to us about acceptance into the program. He seemed like a pretty normal guy when I'd met him at orientation in June and again when he spoke to our class.

Recently, however, he was arrested for running a raffle in which a prostitute was the prize. The story is so bizarre! I can't get over the weirdness. And I can't help but feel sorry for my own Nursing adviser who is now the only adviser for the entire program. I hope this doesn't get too ugly for the Nursing Program.

3 comments:

PHSChemGuy said...

Sad news there...could've been a revenue source for Pasta for Pennies...you shoulda gotten in on helping run (on the pimping end, of course) that and skimmed the profits our way...

calencoriel said...

yeah...that's good, solid advice.

Lee said...

Who would have thought you could be sentenced to jail for raffling off a prostitute? Bummer. That was the only reason Heckman's class won the year before us I bet! Dirty cheaters. $12,000 really? Very suspicious...