Thursday, December 4, 2008

I don't want to be Dwight Shrute

I wish I could be happy with B's. I'm quite ridiculous in my desire to attain straight-A's. And right now, it feels like an illness. I just spent a solid six hours with my nose buried in my Math and Chemistry text books.

With Finals week quickly approaching, my thought process reads a little something like this:

Oh-my-God-if-I-don't-get-good-grades-on-my-Final-exams-then-I-won't-get-straight-A's-in-all-of-my-classes-this-quarter-I-won't-be-accepted-into-the-Nursing-Program-my-essays-can't-save-me-and-I'll-be-so-fucked-I-will-have-to-switch-majors-I-don't-want-to-be-a-Dental-Hygienist-I-will-never-get-my-Bachelor-of-Science-in-Nursing-degree-Everyone-will-think-I'm-a-big-failure-I-won't-get-into-my-ideal-Graduate-School-on-the-East-coast-to-receive-my-Doctor-of-Nursing-Practice-I-won't-be-able-to-travel-to-different-countries-to-work-as-a-nurse-and-help-people-like-I've-always-wanted-to-I'm-so-screwed-I-won't-be-happy-doing-anything-else-I'll-end-up-working-in-a-cubicle-from-nine-to-five-I'll-be-Dwight-Shrute-Holy-Fuck
.

Told you I'm ridiculous.

1 comment:

achilles3 said...

calm down panc!
"b" s rule ;-)

and that adviser story is off the chain.

wow