Monday, January 26, 2009

My 100th post!

I have no appetite and I'm still very feverish after a night of tossing and turning and sweating. What a great way to celebrate my 100th post!

It did make me feel better to visit my favorite site, One Sentence, to get a nice chuckle. Although it makes my head ache to laugh.

Two good stories I read today:

"Shortly after a palliative care nurse suggested Preparation H as a treatment for my weeping induced under-eye bags, my mother, who was dying of cancer, opened her eyes and left me with these parting words of wisdom to sustain me after she died: "Whatever you do, Petunia, do NOT put ass cream on your face."

"After just purchasing a used couch and attempting to pick it up, it's hard to believe the seller when he says the bottle of KY that fell out isn't theirs."

I love one sentence stories! Happy 100!

1 comment:

achilles3 said...

"Upon realizing she'd made it to 100 blog posts, the sweaty diabetic went feverishly looking for stories about ill timed and misused lubrication."
;-)