Sunday, January 11, 2009

I've missed you, Bed

I just finished up my first weekend of sorority rush. It started on Saturday from nine to six and ended today (again from nine to six). We met all fourteen sororities briefly yesterday, narrowed our choices down to ten, then visited each house today. Next Saturday, I will visit my top six choices...and finally, make bids on my top three.

Man, oh man. This weekend was a lot of fun but I'm exhausted -- my feet are beat from the combination of consecutive nine hour days baring the elements (sleet, ice, freezing rain, snow) and high heels.

Tomorrow, from nine to 12, I start my new volunteer position at the Medical Center -- this quarter, I'm in Ambulatory (same-day) Surgery. I'm looking forward to my involvement in many a colonoscopy. Super. Immediately after volunteering, I will truck over to my Organic Chem class where I will be taking my first quiz.

I've never appreciated my bed more in my entire life. I'm going to go use it now.

P.S. I, personally, think that it is a miracle I've stayed away from coffee for this long. My plan is to never start drinking it -- I rely on Diet Coke when the day is particularly rough. Let's see how far I make it...

1 comment:

calencoriel said...

You'll be able to make it on diet coke till you're about 40...after that you need a particularly strong boost to keep you going through your crazy day.