Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A few reasons to be happy...

-In a little over a week, I will be flying to San Antonio to see Adam! I haven't seen him since January 2nd.

-I got the job interview with the Resident Home Corporation. Hopefully, I nail it! I'm nervous.

-I'm getting the opportunity to shadow a Pediatric Occupational Therapist at Cincinnati Children's Hospital over the break. I want to see what it's like--because, right now, I'm considering getting my Master's degree for either Nursing or Occupational Therapy.

-New music: Kelly Clarkson's CD "All I Ever Wanted" and the Yeah Yeah Yeahs' CD "It's Blitz!"

-Running seven miles with no problems--other than some minor aches in my knees and hips. I'm right on track for the half-marathon in May!

-Next Thursday, at 1:18 PM, I will officially be done with General Chemistry. Next quarter, I'm taking Introduction to Public Health (for my PH minor), Anatomy, English 110 and Cultural Anthropology. Nineteen credit hours is heavy, but every subject interests me so I don't mind.

-I have gained more strength, I realize, to stand up to people for what I believe. Even when it's a person I love. And when that is the very hardest.

No comments: