Sunday, February 22, 2009

T.I.'s Road to Redemption

I've recently started watching the new MTV show Road to Redemption featuring famous rapper T.I. The show is so named because, after being arrested on serious criminal charges in 2007, T.I. was sentenced to complete 1,000 hours of community service in one year (and spend a year in jail)...or serve up to 30 years in jail.

His initiative on the show is so impressive -- his jail time begins next month so he decides that, on his "road to redemption," he will try to intervene in the lives of seven troubled young adults. He is trying to help them turn their lives around by learning from his mistakes.

Here are two parts of the second episode, featuring 15-year-old Trey...
(These are the links because the videos wouldn't embed correctly)

Two Options

Never Thought

1 comment:

Murr Nation said...

I've seen commercials, but I won't lie, I thought it looked a little stupid. But I never really considered the depth it might have. Maybe I'll have to give it a chance...