Friday, August 22, 2008

Thank You For ChaCha-ing!

I've discovered something fucking cool and it will guarantee that you win any argument (if it happens to be over a really stupid topic.)

Text any legit question you can think of to 242-242. In a few minutes, you'll get an answer via text message from a real person.

The service is called ChaCha and I'm addicted to it. I've asked a number of pointless questions already, such as...

Emily: Where is the jellyfish brain located?
ChaCha: Jellyfish do not have brains, or eyes. Thank you for ChaCha-ing!

I know I could have searched this question on the Internet but, at the time I wanted to immediately know the answer, I was at Newport Aquarium peering inside the jellyfish tank. I had to know the answer right then and there.

So, basically, ChaCha is awesome. The service will even respond when you ask the more inappropriate questions...

Melissa: What is the size of Johnny Depp's penis?
ChaCha: It's not listed anywhere on the Internet but I'd imagine it's pretty big.

No comments: