Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Camp Korelitz



My camper's sign/our cabin motto



The girls dressed up as the first diabetic cavewomen (the theme of the dance was Your Favorite Person in History)



The lovely cabin 6B



Britney Spears and I
-"You're the insulin to my blood sugar, always bringing me down."



My camper



Pranking the other girls' cabin



Dancing!



Capture the flag - Blue Team!



Rocking out



Flava Flav - his favorite person in history



After our failed attempt to shaving-cream the boys' cabin



Late night dance party in the cabin



Two of my favorite counselors



More of my favorite counselors



-"Ketones: Story of my life"

(And I'm not going to give out the names of my campers or fellow counselors with their pictures because I have a fear of some creepy Internet stalkers. Sorry!)

1 comment:

Josh Goldman said...

Emily,

Found this post when doing some research on ADA Diabetic Camps. I'm on the planning committee (Adult Counselor Director) for ADA's Camp Hendon in KY. We're a week long camp. If you're not doing one of the Ohio ADA camps summer 2009 I totally want to steal you for my volunteer adult counselor or nursing student staff....