Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I'm a real Buckeye

As my friends have begun really leaving for college, I have just now received my housing information from Ohio State.

I'll be living in Park Hall, which is located on South Campus and houses the Nursing Learning Community. My roommate is named Kelly (also a pre-nursing student) and, from what I can tell, she seems really cool and down to earth.

I move in September 21...a month from Thursday. I'm finally getting to the point of excitement many of my friends reached a while ago. I think getting my housing assignment helped get me there. It's finally real.

2 comments:

Katydid said...

Yay for rooming assignments! It is so weird to me that I leave a solid month before you. See you tonight...

calencoriel said...

you forgot the word "the" in your labelling...