Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ice skating upside down...or just backward



Since I've already completed my Biology prerequisite for Nursing (thanks to a certain high school Biology teacher), I had an opening in my Winter Quarter schedule that needed to be filled. So what did I decide to fill it with? Skating 101.

Yup, I'll get credit for ice skating once a week. I was sold on the class once I read the description which stated that I would learn to skate backward. I have always wanted to do that!

Chances are good that I will bruise my tailbone at least twice.

3 comments:

PHSChemGuy said...

If you get to do the iron lotus, you gotta get video.

calencoriel said...

Awww...

You did a lot of that work to get that pre-req filled, you know.

Enjoy learning actual ice skating moves in addition to the Iron Lotus

Katydid said...

I feel like my whole schedule is made up of those kinds of classes...Aesthetics of Cinema, Popular and Contemporary Music.

All those nights we spent on AIM not studying for IB really paid off.