Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Two Year Anniversary



A very very very happy day.

Today just goes to show: if ever you lose faith that you'll never climb out from rock bottom, look to the future. Eventually, you will find the strength to get your ass out of there and you'll find happiness at the top.

I'm so unbelievably happy right now. I have so much to look forward to... Mashing potatoes with Mom while she listens to Frank Sinatra in the kitchen. Watching football with Dad and Seth. Continuing the Viall sister tradition of wearing pajamas to the dinner table on Thanksgiving. Sitting by the fireside, talking to my family and the friends we consider family. Reuniting with all of my friends. And, most of all, being with Adam two and a half weeks from today!!!!

I'm a lucky girl to have so much love in my life.

2 comments:

calencoriel said...

AND....Ohio State beat Michigan!!

Katydid said...

I know how you feel lately...I don't think I've ever been more excited to see my family or friends at Thanksgiving. We are lucky girls.