Sunday, August 16, 2009

Tetris and Diabetes



I got back from diabetes camp on Saturday. I was the senior counselor for the 12-year-old girls and I fell in love with all ten of the them (yes, there were ten and yes, I was exhausted). I miss everyone so much, already.

The picture above (courtesy of Marci) is from the camp dance--this year, the theme was "Blast from the Past." So fellow counselors, Kat, Jacob, Marci, Duffy, and I decided to dress up as Tetris pieces.

As you can see, I was the green square. And the five of us didn't really fit together at all. But I think it turned out looking sweet (and we were pretty much celebrities at the dance--everyone wanted a picture with us assembled together)...












How are we possibly going to top this next summer?

2 comments:

achilles3 said...

That's SWEET!

Bdubba said...

I LOVE it! Very creative.