Monday, September 21, 2009

Sex on Fire



A few things...

-I'm finally back at school! And getting back into a routine. I absolutely love being back here.

-I got free tickets to the Kings of Leon concert this Wednesday night. Thank you, Ohio State!

-I have so much faith in the Cincinnati Bengals that people (non-Cincinnatians and Cincinnatians alike) frequently laugh in my face. But I firmly believe that we have talent and heart that will make us a threat this season--and I will argue that until I'm blue in the face. Seeing them win against the Packers yesterday made me beyond, beyond happy.

-Living in the sorority house has turned out better than I could have ever expected. There is always something going on, someone to talk to, someone you can get to know better, someone to watch Little Miss Sunshine with, or someone to order Insomnia Cookies (Double Chocolate Chunk, if you wanted to know my favorite) with at 11 at night. And there is always time for myself, too.

-I've been watching Glee and Community on Hulu and I'm very impressed. Community, especially, had me really laughing out loud. I have yet to watch the second season of True Blood because I was busy re-watching the first season with the boyfriend. But I'll get around to it eventually.

-I have sophomore orientation for nursing tomorrow and classes start on Wednesday. My life is about to get 100 times harder...

No comments: