Tuesday, September 15, 2009

$$$$



I have watched so much money disappear today on...

-Kid Cudi's new CD
-A new phone (although I came home and immediately sent in that mail-in rebate)
-Printing documents at Kinko's
-Toiletries and supplies for school--shampoo, conditioner, Neutrogena SPF 15 moisturizer, John Freida Dream Curls spray, Dove soap, headbands, printer paper, notebook paper, pens, pencils, Post-Its, staples, a planner, a calendar, a file organizer thing, etc.
-Housing for Tri-Delta
-A Microbiology 509 laboratory manual
-Chipotle for the family

And that is just in one day! And only what I can remember off the top of my head.

I still have to get my haircut, buy printer ink and white shoes for clinicals, and pay for a drug screen, hospital ID badge, the Kaplan Nursing Diagnostic Testing, and course packets for Nursing 301.01 and Nursing 385.01. Oh, and I can't forget about those ridiculously overpriced textbooks.

It makes me so incredibly grateful for my parents and their support. I can not even begin to imagine paying for everything by myself (like the $190 medical bill we received today for some blood work I needed for nursing school). I see how they've allowed me to follow my very expensive dreams and ambitions.

I love ya, Mom and Dad.

No comments: