Friday, April 24, 2009

Worst Week Ever/Best Week Ever




This upcoming week, I'm looking forward to: an Anatomy quiz, an Anatomy exam over the entire upper limb, an American Landscape essay midterm, an American Landscape paper due and several big and important meetings.

The week after, I'm looking forward to: my birthday bash (cleverly titled in Facebook Events as "Drinking with Diabetics: Emily and Brandon's Birthday Party"), the Flying Pig half-marathon in Cincinnati (I tried without success to find a graphic of a runner sprawled out across the pavement to convey what I will look like), hanging out with my family, The Killers concert, my 19th birthday and Greek Week!

So the potentially best week of my life will be following one of my most hellish! The hardships will probably make it ten times more rewarding and, thus, exponentially more awesome (I hope).

Have a good weekend! I'll be in the library the whole time.

2 comments:

PHSChemGuy said...

You gotta work on your searching... here...here...here...here...and here...

and that's just page 1 of the hits...

and my favorite...

Lee said...

Hahahaha those are quality. But hopefully I won't be taken home on a stretcher. It's likely.